Of all the many sequels that I've been waiting for in 2020, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You has been top of the list. This was mainly because I couldn't get enough of Pete Kavinsky's charm in the first part and I passed all this time since 2018 hoping to cross paths with a guy like him. LOL. No, but really, I'm sure all the fans of TATBILB were waiting for 12th of February to watch the second part as soon as it streamed on Netflix and like any crazy fan I started watching the movie and here are the 10 thoughts that crossed my mind:
1. Where can I get this guy as my boyfriend?!?!
2. The perfect date doesn't exist... pt. 1
3. You're in trouble, Lara Jean!
4. The perfect date doesn't exist... pt. 2
5. May we never stumble upon candies and fall on our back when we meet our crush after a reeeeeaaally loooonggg time
6. Pete gives LJ her Valentine's present from him at the very exact spot where it all started. How thoughtful of him!
7. On the second thought, where can I find a guy as mature as John Ambrose? Plus he's cute so yeah really, where?
8. Why does Pete always break her heart? Poor Lara Jean!
9. How beautifully heartbreaking was this moment?
10. But, I believe we were all waiting for this to happen
So, we may all want a love story like this, but do these fairy tales really exist? In the books and the movies only, maybe.